and Delivery Policy
1. The shipping department is able to ship to street addresses and PO Boxes within the United States. The purchaser is responsible for providing the correct mailing address. Please be certain your address is correct regardless of your ordering process, before finalizing your order. We cannot be responsible for goods delivered to the wrong address.
Order Processing Times:
1. We typically ship Monday-Friday and try to process orders within 5-7 business days (except holidays and weekends) once we receive order request. Orders submitted on weekends or holidays will process the next business day.
2. All packages, unless otherwise stipulated, once processed, are shipped via FedEx, United States Postal Service First Class or Priority Mail. This service provides delivery confirmation for all of our orders. All delivery times are estimated from the time your order leaves our processing center. Please allow 5-7 business days from the time the order leaves the processing center.
Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii:
1. These orders can require an additional 2 – 3 day delivery time included within the standard 5-7 day business days shipping.
1. All packages, unless otherwise stipulated, once processed, go out FedEx, United States Postal Service Priority International or Express Mail International. Tracking numbers are given, but the postal service does not typically allow tracking of this number until the package has been delivered. Please note that minor adjustments to the shipping rate may be required depending upon the country of shipment and the current shipping rates.
2. The purchaser is responsible for paying any applicable taxes or duties that may apply. We do not calculate or collect taxes or duties from you. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check country and local regulations and policies of the receiving country and abide by those. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to be sure the Customs Department permits the shipment of our products to your country and what the duties or tariffs may be upon delivery. We will not provide a refund on the shipping of the package if you refuse the package or if it is refused by customs due to regulations and taxes or duties. If the package is seized by customs for any reason and the package is not returned to us, we cannot issue a refund.
1. Shipping to Canada is only allowed under the following circumstances:
2. The order is a maximum of a three (3) month supply and the products are for the customer’s own personal use or the use of a person for whom they are responsible.
3. Canadian shipments may be subject to goods and services tax, provincial sales tax, duties, or handling fees based on the product, amount of purchase, and the province.
4. All shipments to Canada will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service. Additional handling fees on products may be charged by the local post office. Any packages containing over the amount of a three (3) month supply are subject to be intercepted by Customs and disregarded. We are not responsible for any orders that are intercepted by Customs and you will not be eligible for a refund.
Third Party Shipping
1. Customers using a third party shipping service are responsible for any duties, taxes and shipping costs that may occur. One by Wankaya, LLC. is not liable for any damages resulting from customer’s use of any third party shipping services
Lost or Stolen Packages
1. One by Wankaya, LLC. is not responsible for lost or stolen packages that have a confirmed delivery to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, One by Wankaya, LLC. will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
Incorrect Shipping Information
1. If a package is returned to One by Wankaya, LLC. due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by a customer, the customer will be responsible for the return shipping cost as well as the redelivery cost. One by Wankaya, LLC. is not responsible for packages delivered incorrectly or lost due to incorrect or incomplete shipping information provided by a customer.