Terms & Conditions
1. This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by One by Wankaya, LLC. and its affiliates (“One by Wankaya, LLC.”). The following terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern your use of the Site. You must read these Terms carefully, as your use of the Site establishes that you agree to follow and be bound by the Terms found herein. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should immediately terminate your use of the Site.
2. No material from the Site may be copied, duplicated, republished, uploaded, posted transmitted or distributed in any way. The Site, including all of its information and contents, such as text, slogans, articles, data, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, videos and graphics (“Content”), is One by Wankaya’s property that is protected by trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws.
3. We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services described on the Site and to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Content on the Site as well as features and/or hours of availability of the Site, and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
1. The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing the Site and purchasing products.
2. Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation is prohibited.
3. Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site’s or One by Wankaya’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system is prohibited.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. One by Wankaya, LLC. publishes information and articles on its Sites for purposes of convenience and entertainment for its visitors and customers. While One by Wankaya, LLC. attempts to provide accurate information, there may be unintentional technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the Site at any time without notice.
2. One by Wankaya, LLC. does not claim that the information in the Site is appropriate to your location or that the products described in its Site will be available for purchase in all locations.
3. You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site, which is provided “AS IS.”
4. One by Wankaya, LLC. makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-One by Wankaya, LLC. or third party sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and One by Wankaya, LLC. makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-One by Wankaya, LLC. sites. One by Wankaya, LLC. does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
5. IN NO EVENT SHALL ONE BY WANKAYA, LLC., ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF ONE BY WANKAYA, LLC. OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE OR SUCH INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.